July 26th
On a lovely friday afternoon, Nethra and I set off from isleworth to Orpington for a barbecue at my boss David's house.
Nethra was reasonably quiet on the way to clapham and had a staring contest with a big african american woman! She was fine too on the way to london victoria. In the train to Orpington, I took her out of the pram and propped her up the seat near the window. She was so excited that she stated yelling at the top of her voice! A good pair of lungs in such a small person. She finally fell asleep on the walk to his house.
Oliver helped us up the stairs and I let Nethra sleep in the pram a little while longer as I went around and said hello to the people I knew. She woke up and was very quiet as it was a new place and there were so many people. She didn't have much of her afternoon milk as she was more interested in Oli making funny faces. Soon she started going to whoever was willing to carry her. Nethra was extremely will behaved and played with her toys on the picnic blanket I took. During a game of trivial pursuits when everyone cheered Nethra was startled and started crying but she calmed down quickly.
After two and half hours we said goodbye and headed home along with Abhi. Nethra again was loud on the train and kept making faces at Abhi!
She had the remaining milk from afternoon and became a bit cranky as we reached clapham and was crying as we got to platform 6 from were we needed to take the train. I promised her that I would pick her up in the train which I did.
We stood for a bit after which she sat down with me. She however kept takling to a man who was making faces at her. She sat on her ownon the seat and enjoys scratching at the seat fabric.
When we finally reached isleworth there was no one to help us so I started trying to bring the pram down on my own when a very nice Nepali man helped us out.
Once we got home we had a quick bath dinner and off to bath. She was adorable throughout the long day we had. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment