Nearly couple of hours from now, it will be a year since I first felt Nethra move inside my tummy. Nana and I were back home late from a friend's house warming party. I told nana that I could feel something but he didn't pay much attention to it. I also was not quite sure since I had been imagining some movement for a while.
But as I lay in the bed with my hand on my tummy I felt a slight fluttering like a butterfly was tickling me. I waited a little longer and felt it again and then knew for sure that I was not imagining it and my little baby was moving and I could feel her!
That was probably one of the most beautiful things I ever felt. I felt my little baby move inside me close to two o'clock in the morning on May 20, 2012.
Nowadays and a year later, my baby flutters like a butterfly every time she sits or lies down!
No comments:
Post a Comment